Top 10 African Beaches you should visit in 2018
10. Dakar, Senegal - Ile de Gorée 30 minutes from Dakar. The peaceful island has restaurants overlooking the beach and several historic buildings – including the House of Slaves, which records the painful history of the slave trade.
9. Plettenberg Bay - It was originally named Bahia Formosa ("beautiful bay") by early Portuguese explorers and lies on South Africa's Garden Route . If you’re driving down to Cape Town from Johannesburg, make sure to make a stop and spend the night, there’s plenty to see in this small town.
8. Watamu, Kenya – prisitine beaches and water perfect for snorkeling and diving and breeding ground for turtles, if you're lucky you might see baby turtles making their migration back to the ocean after hatching.
7. Flic en Flac Mauritius – The area is known for its luxury holiday rentals and hotels. It’s one of the best beaches in Mauritius and the small town has restaurants, souvenir shops and a few night clubs. The spot is also great for deep sea diving with a popular dive site named “The Aquarium” with good reason.
6. Tunisia – Sidi bou Said is characterized by narrow cobbled streets lined only with white buildings with blue doors set on a bay with aquamarine waters.
5. Pemba, Mozambique – This port city in Mozambique lies on a peninsula, the sand is white and the waters blue and is not crowded with tourists, perfect for a quiet, exclusive holiday.
4. Camps bay South Africa – Cape Town is not known for warm beaches but Camps Bay is perfect for sun bathing on perfectly white sand. It also has an entire stretch of restaurants perfect for fresh sea food and sundowners.
3. Diani Beach, Kenya – the 20 km stretch of white sand, restaurants, kite surfing, fresh sea food is a holiday lovers dream.
2. Mahe, Seychelles – The romantic beach town is perfect for a honeymoon, the turquoise waters are so perfect that it looks unreal.
1. Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania – Considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Nungwi is made up of laid back pristine beaches and world class hotels.
For the lifestyle shows and travel channels, buy a Kwesé decoder online. For a unique business opportunity apply to become a Kwesé dealer. To enjoy our selection of live channels, viewers in Africa can download the Kwesé App for iOS or Android and register for free.
Read full story
More from source